Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sure I would love to come over but....

How do you go to dinner at someones house and tell them... Oh by the way, I do not eat the following...

Dairy including 
-butter 
-milk 
-cheese
-eggs 
-Meat this includes chicken, since people seem to think chicken is not meat.
-white flour (pasta or bread)
-white rice
-MSG (including anything I think might contain MSG)
-Food coloring
-high fructose corn syrup
-artificial sweeteners
-corn chips with salt 
-olive oil or most other oils ( I only use Coconut and Avocado oil)
-Alcohol 
-Tea 
-Coffee
-Caffeine

-and just for fun...anything light pink (because it looks like pus) Sorry I know that was gross! There is an entire cat story to go with that, if you want to know it just ask me...

Dang, what do I eat? 

Everything Else! ( I have included links to some of my most used recipes) 



  • All kinds of Veggies especially when they are roasted!  (you can use avocado oil or coconut oil if you want) 
  • Fruits
  • Whole wheat pasta and bread
  • Soups.... Yum!!!




  • Smoothies--- I love Smoothies
  • Salads 
  • Nuts
  • Beans 
  • Hummus 

  • Baked Tofu and Stir fried Tofu 
  • Stir Fry-  with brown rice, frozen veggies and marinated and sauteed tofu. I sub Tofu for the chicken. 
  • Pancakes- I use Trader Joes mix and Flax eggs, I also sub Apple Sauce for Oil in this recipe and when baking.
  • Wraps w/ veggis and hummus or left over chili or banana + PB
  • No Bake Energy Bites found here
  • Chili This one
  • Spaghetti recipe from the My Beef with Meat Cookbook I love this cookbook!!!
  • Pb &J 
  • Corn Chex!
  • Oatmeal with lots of toppings like PB, Chia, Nuts, Berries, Bananas, Honey, and Overnight Oats
  • Spring rolls (Homemade


  • Homemade  Salad Dressing This is my Fav I add water instead of oil and a little extra vinegar. 
Okay there are more things I can list but these are our FAVorite recipes!!! If you have any question just ask! 

I guess now that I wrote this post, I can direct my future dinner companions over here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment