How do you go to dinner at someones house and tell them... Oh by the way, I do not eat the following...
-Meat this includes chicken, since people seem to think chicken is not meat.
-white flour (pasta or bread)
-MSG (including anything I think might contain MSG)
-high fructose corn syrup
-corn chips with salt
-olive oil or most other oils ( I only use Coconut and Avocado oil)
-and just for fun...anything light pink (because it looks like pus) Sorry I know that was gross! There is an entire cat story to go with that, if you want to know it just ask me...
Dang, what do I eat?
Everything Else! ( I have included links to some of my most used recipes)
- All kinds of Veggies especially when they are roasted! (you can use avocado oil or coconut oil if you want)
- Whole wheat pasta and bread
- Soups.... Yum!!!
- Smoothies--- I love Smoothies!
- Baked Tofu and Stir fried Tofu
- Stir Fry- with brown rice, frozen veggies and marinated and sauteed tofu. I sub Tofu for the chicken.
- Pancakes- I use Trader Joes mix and Flax eggs, I also sub Apple Sauce for Oil in this recipe and when baking.
- Wraps w/ veggis and hummus or left over chili or banana + PB
- No Bake Energy Bites found here
- Chili This one
- Spaghetti recipe from the My Beef with Meat Cookbook I love this cookbook!!!
- Pb &J
- Corn Chex!
- Oatmeal with lots of toppings like PB, Chia, Nuts, Berries, Bananas, Honey, and Overnight Oats
- Spring rolls (Homemade)
- Homemade Salad Dressing This is my Fav I add water instead of oil and a little extra vinegar.
Okay there are more things I can list but these are our FAVorite recipes!!! If you have any question just ask!
I guess now that I wrote this post, I can direct my future dinner companions over here. :)